ACDIS’ call for presentations for the 2019 annual conference
Our 12th annual conference will be held May 20-23, 2019, at the Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center in Kissimmee, Florida. ACDIS is currently accepting applications for speakers. The deadline for submissions is August 31, 2018.
The 2019 Conference Committee determined must-have sessions and track suggestions to assist those submitting applications. To read them, click here. Additionally, the August 1 ACDIS Radio program offered information regarding the application process. Please review these resources prior to applying.
The application process remains similar to that of previous years, although a draft slide deck of the presentation is now required and the application includes an option to upload a recording of the presentation as well. To submit an application via our online conference management system, click here.
The committee will assess applications based on a number of criteria, including:
- Speaker credentials/experience
- Program level (ACDIS seeks a balanced representation of beginning, intermediate, and advanced sessions to meet all experience levels)
- Compliance in adherence to coding, regulatory, clinical, and query best practices
- Inclusion of supportive materials (take home items or illustrative charts/data)
- Audience engagement (polling, show-of-hands, unique features)
The application process will remain open through August. Click here, to begin your application now.