NAHRI’s Mission and Values
The mission of NAHRI is to enhance the revenue integrity profession through standards, advocacy, networking, and the promotion of shared knowledge and resources.
NAHRI is more than the National Association of Healthcare Revenue Integrity; NAHRI is also the acronym for the values of our organization:
- Nurturing – education, edification, and support for revenue integrity professionals
- Accountable – personal and professional commitment to support revenue integrity
- Honest – straightforward approach to work and interactions with others
- Respectful – conduct with consideration of diversity of people as well as viewpoints
- Innovative – meeting current and future challenges with creativity
Code of Conduct
The NAHRI Code of Conduct is based on core values and ethical principles that professionals can aspire to and use when making a decision or choosing a course of action. Revenue integrity professionals should embrace their responsibility to continuously improve their organization’s revenue cycle through minimizing waste of resources and ensuring appropriate reimbursement for services provided.