NAHRI’s Mission and Values
The mission of NAHRI is to enhance the revenue integrity profession through standards, advocacy, networking, and the promotion of shared knowledge and resources.
NAHRI is more than the National Association of Healthcare Revenue Integrity; NAHRI is also the acronym for the values of our organization:
- Nurturing – education, edification, and support for revenue integrity professionals
- Accountable – personal and professional commitment to support revenue integrity
- Honest – straightforward approach to work and interactions with others
- Respectful – conduct with consideration of diversity of people as well as viewpoints
- Innovative – meeting current and future challenges with creativity