2018 Revenue Integrity Symposium
We hope to see you October 16–17, 2018, at The Wigwam Resort just outside of Phoenix in Litchfield Park, Arizona, for the 2018 Revenue Integrity Symposium!
The 2018 Revenue Integrity Symposium brings together training on Medicare billing and compliance, patient status, revenue integrity, case management, coding, and clinical documentation improvement (CDI), helping attendees ensure compliance and accurate billing and reimbursement across the revenue cycle. Unlike any other, this conference offers a wide range of exciting sessions on critical revenue integrity topics and the chance to learn from and network with trusted industry experts and revenue cycle professionals of all varieties.
Our expert speakers will cover critical topics essential to revenue integrity, such as IPPS and OPPS annual updates, chargemaster maintenance, the 2-midnight rule and condition code W2, denials management, payer audits, value-based purchasing, utilization review (UR), revenue cycle management strategies, and much more!
- NAHRI member price: $999.00
- Non-NAHRI member retail price: $1,199.00
- Non-NAHRI member early bird price: $1,099.00
The Wigwam Hotel
300 East Wigwam Blvd.
Litchfield Park, AZ 85340
NAHRI is currently seeking speakers to present at the 2018 Revenue Integrity Symposium. Is that special person you or a colleague? Click here for information about our call for speakers.
The full agenda, exciting speaker lineup, and more coming soon. In the meantime, click here to see what we have planned.
Benefits from the 2017 Revenue Integrity Symposium:
- Return to your facility armed with the tools to enhance revenue integrity and develop strategies for accurately documenting, coding, and billing patient encounters and stays
- Gauge the financial and operational impact of the 2018 IPPS final rule and OPPS proposed rule
- Develop strategies for strengthening your UR committee, correctly applying condition code W2, and understanding medical necessity
- Gain insight into billing and coding hot topics that may impact your facility’s financial performance, including injections and infusions, claim edits, and the inpatient-only rule
- Discover best practices for maintaining an up-to-date and compliant charge description master and learn to identify charge capture strategies for typical ancillary services
- Explore the role of CDI and case management in the overall revenue cycle and in a value-based model landscape
- Get the latest information on external auditors and learn new strategies for dealing with claim denials and appeals
- Learn strategies for breaking down revenue cycle silos and getting the right data in front of the C-suite
Highlights from the 2017 Revenue Integrity Symposium:
- National Association of Healthcare Revenue Integrity roundtable
- Properly addressing National Correct Coding Initiative (NCCI) edits and Medically Unlikely Edits
- Fundamentals of national and local coverage determinations
- MACRA impacts on revenue integrity
- Patient Safety Indicators, hospital-acquired conditions, and other value-based models
- Contemporary approaches to PEPPER to support revenue integrity and reduce risk
- Current OIG trends and strategies to protect revenue
- Links between ICD-10 and revenue
- Case management issues that impact revenue cycle
- Moving from denials management to denials prevention
From time to time, NAHRI or its contractors record, photograph, and/or stream the various aspects and activities of the Revenue Integrity Symposium for both archival and promotional purposes. By attending the conference, attendees give NAHRI and its contractors permission to use any attendee’s voice and image in any such archival or promotional recording, photograph, or streaming activity without any compensation or credit to the attendee.