Save the Date: Join us October 15–16, 2019, at the Renaissance Orlando for the 2019 Revenue Integrity Symposium.
The Revenue Integrity Symposium brings together training on Medicare billing and compliance, patient status, revenue integrity, case management, coding, and clinical documentation improvement (CDI), helping attendees ensure compliance and accurate billing and reimbursement across the revenue cycle. Unlike any other, this conference offers a wide range of exciting sessions on critical revenue integrity topics and the chance to learn from and network with trusted industry experts and revenue cycle professionals of all varieties.
Our expert speakers will cover critical topics essential to revenue integrity, such as IPPS and OPPS annual updates, chargemaster maintenance, patient status, denials management, appeals and Medicare Fair Hearings, payer audits, value-based purchasing, utilization review (UR), revenue cycle management strategies, and much more!
Benefits from the 2018 Revenue Integrity Symposium:
- Return to your facility armed with the tools to enhance revenue integrity and develop strategies for accurately documenting, coding, and billing patient encounters and stays
- Gauge the financial and operational impact of the 2019 OPPS proposed rule
- Develop strategies for enhancing your UR committee, using PEPPER and other analytics to strengthen internal audits and defend against external audits, and creating a revenue integrity workplan
- Gain insight into billing and coding hot topics that may impact your facility’s financial performance, including injections and infusions, claim edits, and the inpatient-only rule
- Discover best practices for maintaining an up-to-date and compliant charge description master and learn to identify charge capture strategies for typical ancillary services
- Explore the role of physician advisors and compliance in the overall revenue cycle and in a value-based model landscape
- Get the latest information on external auditors and learn new strategies for dealing with claim denials and appeals
- Learn strategies for designing a revenue integrity program, defining leadership, and setting and meeting revenue integrity goals
- Highlights of the 2019 OPPS proposed rule
- Properly addressing National Correct Coding Initiative (NCCI) edits and Medically Unlikely Edits
- Fundamentals of managing a compliance investigation and Medicare’s 60-day overpayment provision
- Impact of value-based reimbursement models on revenue
- Reimbursement, documentation, and coding strategies for new technologies, laboratory tests, cardiac procedures, and joint replacements
- PEPPER implications for audit, reimbursement, and denial management
- Current payer audit targets and strategies to protect revenue
- Links between ICD-10 and revenue integrity
- Best practices for reducing payer denials using targeted data analytics
- Understanding the impact of patient status and navigating payer regulations
Revenue Integrity Leadership Exchange
The Revenue Integrity Leadership Exchange will be held October 13–14, 2019, at the Renaissance Orlando. Stay tuned for additional details.
The Revenue Integrity Leadership Exchange is an invitation-only event where approximately 25 of the most forward-thinking revenue integrity leaders from across the country network and learn from each other in peer-to-peer roundtable discussions. The program is crafted to allow a small group of peers—managers, supervisors, and directors of revenue integrity working in the hospital setting—the opportunity to share solutions, discuss common challenges, and begin to map a future course at their organizations.
The Revenue Integrity Leadership Exchange is not a conference. There will be no exhibit hall, no committee meetings, and no formal presentations. The National Association of Healthcare Revenue Integrity (NAHRI) and a select group of sponsors support the program, which will be hosted by NAHRI Director Jaclyn Fitzgerald. There is no fee to attend, and we will cover your hotel accommodations and provide all meals if you choose to join us at the Exchange. You are only responsible for travel costs.
The Revenue Integrity Leadership Exchange is co-located with our annual Revenue Integrity Symposium, which will begin at the conclusion of the Exchange.
Please email NAHRI Director Jaclyn Fitzgerald at email@example.com if you would like to be considered for this invitation-only event.
From time to time, NAHRI or its contractors record, photograph, and/or stream the various aspects and activities of the Revenue Integrity Symposium for both archival and promotional purposes. By attending the conference, attendees give NAHRI and its contractors permission to use any attendee’s voice and image in any such archival or promotional recording, photograph, or streaming activity without any compensation or credit to the attendee.