2021 Revenue Integrity Symposium
October 19-20, 2021 | Kissimmee, Florida
Register Today for Early Bird Pricing
The 2021 Revenue Integrity Symposium (RIS) is the can’t-miss event for revenue integrity, revenue cycle, and Medicare compliance education and high-level networking. Learn from trusted experts with cutting-edge regulatory insight that will arm you with the tools you need to take 2022 by storm.
As the official conference of NAHRI, RIS also places a strong focus on professional development and workflow to help you navigate your career and ensure your team is positioned for success.
- Highlights of IPPS, OPPS, and MPFS annual updates
- Enhancing a revenue integrity program using analytics, metrics, and key performance indicators
- Maintaining an up-to-date and compliant charge description master and setting policies for charging for procedures and supplies
- Strategies for designing a revenue integrity program, developing workflows, and setting and meeting revenue integrity goals
- Complying with price transparency requirements and creating appropriate price strategies
- Best practices for reducing payer denials using targeted data analytics
- Current payer audit targets and strategies to protect revenue
- Understanding the impact of patient status and navigating payer regulations
In a new value-added supplement this year, we’re offering online-only bonus presentations that participants can enjoy when they return home.
Revenue Integrity and Reimbursement Strategies: A NAHRI Virtual Event
Now Available On Demand | Virtual Conference
Register Today for Just $179
Ensuring revenue is accurate and compliant has never been more critical, but with CMS and other payers releasing new guidance and rules at lightning speed simply keeping up has become a significant challenge. Healthcare organizations have never been under more stress. The COVID-19 pandemic has led to unprecedented revenue shortfalls. Strong revenue integrity practices to support accurate coding, billing, and reimbursement will continue to be vital as organizations face the ongoing financial toll of COVID-19 and CMS and other payers pick up audit activity.
Join us for Revenue Integrity and Reimbursement Strategies: A NAHRI Virtual Event to get the expert advice and analysis you need to maintain revenue integrity now and prepare for the coming year. Learn about the latest CMS changes, earn valuable CEUs, and connect with your revenue integrity peers during this one-of-a-kind virtual event.
Attendees will receive ongoing access to all 12 educational session as well as daily moderated Q&A sessions and peer networking. Our expert speakers will provide detailed analysis of the latest CMS regulations, their impact on reimbursement, and practical steps organizations can take to comply and succeed.
Here are some details on this unique event:
- Educational sessions include video and audio streamed through an interactive event platform
- Your questions on educational sessions are answered during live daily panel Q&A sessions
- Participants can follow our daily agenda or view educational session recordings at their convenience through December 2020
- Dedicated networking times allow participants to share ideas and connect through the event platform
Benefits of Revenue Integrity and Reimbursement Strategies: A NAHRI Virtual Event:
- Analyze the financial and operational impact of the 2021 IPPS final rule and the 2021 OPPS and MPFS proposed rules as well as CMS’ COVID-19 interim final rule
- Gain the tools to enhance revenue integrity and develop strategies for accurately documenting, coding, and billing patient encounters and stays
- Gain insights into chargemaster management and practical strategies for updates
- Get the latest information on external auditors and learn new strategies for dealing with claim denials and appeals
- Learn how to strengthen processes across the revenue cycle to support revenue integrity
- Discuss billing and coding hot topics that may impact your facility’s financial performance
- Understand methods to address price transparency requirements and the impact they will have on revenue integrity processes and goals