October 6–7, 2020 | Westin Westminster Hotel, Westminster (Denver), Colorado
We're currently seeking speakers to present at the 2020 Revenue Integrity Symposium (RIS). Click here to learn more about applying to speak at 2020 RIS.
Join us October 6–7, 2020, at the Westin Westminster Hotel, Westminster (Denver), Colorado, for 2020 RIS. Register now to take advantage of our early bird pricing ($100 off). NAHRI members save an additional $100.
The Fifth Annual RIS is the can’t-miss event for revenue integrity, revenue cycle, and Medicare compliance education and high-level networking for acute and long-term care professionals. Learn from trusted experts with cutting-edge regulatory insight that will arm you with the tools you need to take 2021 by storm.
As the official conference of NAHRI, RIS also places a strong focus on professional development and workflow to help you navigate your career and ensure your team is positioned for success.
Stay tuned for the 2020 agenda; in the meantime, see the benefits of 2019 RIS below or view our 2019 brochure for insight.
Benefits of the 2019 Revenue Integrity Symposium (2020 agenda is forthcoming):
- Learn strategies for designing a revenue integrity program, defining leadership, and setting and meeting revenue integrity goals
- Gauge the financial and operational impact of the 2020 OPPS proposed rule
- Discover best practices for maintaining an up-to-date and compliant charge description master and learn to identify charge capture strategies for typical ancillary services
- Get the latest information on external auditors and learn new strategies for dealing with claim denials and appeals
- Develop strategies for enhancing your denials management program, using analytics to strengthen internal audits and defend against external audits
- Gain insight into billing and coding hot topics that may impact your facility’s financial performance, including injections and infusions, claim edits, and patient status
- Return to your facility armed with the tools to enhance revenue integrity and develop strategies for accurately documenting, coding, and billing patient encounters and stays
- Discuss strategies for executing the new PDPM case-mix payment model
- Analyze the role of diagnosis coding with the MDS in the post-acute care setting
The Westin Westminster Hotel
10600 Westminster Blvd
Westminster, CO 80020-4102
Room rate: $219/night
Hotel cut-off date: Saturday, September 12, 2020
Toll-Free Reservation Center: 1-800-627-8448 and referencing the Revenue Integrity Symposium
For sponsorship and exhibiting opportunities, please contact Carrie Dry at email@example.com, or call 630-235-2745.
Revenue Integrity Leadership Exchange
The Revenue Integrity Leadership Exchange will be held October 4–5, 2020, at the Westin Westminster Hotel, Westminster (Denver), Colorado. Stay tuned for additional details.
The Revenue Integrity Leadership Exchange is an invitation-only event where approximately 25 of the most forward-thinking revenue integrity leaders from across the country network and learn from each other in peer-to-peer roundtable discussions. The program is crafted to allow a small group of peers—managers, supervisors, and directors of revenue integrity working in the hospital setting—the opportunity to share solutions, discuss common challenges, and begin to map a future course at their organizations.
The National Association of Healthcare Revenue Integrity (NAHRI) and a select group of sponsors support the program, which will be hosted by NAHRI Director Jaclyn Fitzgerald. There is no fee to attend, and we will cover your hotel accommodations and provide all meals if you choose to join us at the Exchange. You are only responsible for travel costs.
The Revenue Integrity Leadership Exchange is co-located with our annual Revenue Integrity Symposium, which will begin at the conclusion of the Exchange. Exchange members are welcome to attend the Revenue Integrity Symposium at 50% off the retail price ($599 total).
Please email NAHRI Director Jaclyn Fitzgerald at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be considered for this invitation-only event.
From time to time, NAHRI or its contractors record, photograph, and/or stream the various aspects and activities of the Revenue Integrity Symposium for both archival and promotional purposes. By attending the conference, attendees give NAHRI and its contractors permission to use any attendee’s voice and image in any such archival or promotional recording, photograph, or streaming activity without any compensation or credit to the attendee.