Revenue Integrity and Reimbursement Strategies: A NAHRI Virtual Event
Tuesday, October 6 – Thursday, October 8, 2020 | Virtual Conference
Register Today for Just $199 for Non-Members or $179 for Members
Additional discounts are available for groups of four or more, association membership, and Live-Online Boot Camps
Ensuring revenue is accurate and compliant has never been more critical, but with CMS and other payers releasing new guidance and rules at lightning speed simply keeping up has become a significant challenge. Healthcare organizations have never been under more stress. The COVID-19 pandemic has led to unprecedented revenue shortfalls. Strong revenue integrity practices to support accurate coding, billing, and reimbursement will continue to be vital as organizations face the ongoing financial toll of COVID-19 and CMS and other payers pick up audit activity.
Join us for Revenue Integrity and Reimbursement Strategies: A NAHRI Virtual Event to get the expert advice and analysis you need to maintain revenue integrity now and prepare for the coming year. Learn about the latest CMS changes, earn valuable CEUs, and connect with your revenue integrity peers during this one-of-a-kind virtual event.
Attendees will receive ongoing access to all 12 educational session as well as daily moderated Q&A sessions and peer networking. Our expert speakers will provide detailed analysis of the latest CMS regulations, their impact on reimbursement, and practical steps organizations can take to comply and succeed.
Here are some details on this unique event:
- Educational sessions include video and audio streamed through an interactive event platform
- Your questions on educational sessions are answered during live daily panel Q&A sessions
- Participants can follow our daily agenda or view educational session recordings at their convenience through December 2020
- Dedicated networking times allow participants to share ideas and connect through the event platform
Benefits of Revenue Integrity and Reimbursement Strategies: A NAHRI Virtual Event:
- Analyze the financial and operational impact of the 2021 IPPS final rule and the 2021 OPPS and MPFS proposed rules as well as CMS’ COVID-19 interim final rule
- Gain the tools to enhance revenue integrity and develop strategies for accurately documenting, coding, and billing patient encounters and stays
- Gain insights into chargemaster management and practical strategies for updates
- Get the latest information on external auditors and learn new strategies for dealing with claim denials and appeals
- Learn how to strengthen processes across the revenue cycle to support revenue integrity
- Discuss billing and coding hot topics that may impact your facility’s financial performance
- Understand methods to address price transparency requirements and the impact they will have on revenue integrity processes and goals
Our fifth annual Revenue Integrity Symposium was scheduled to be held October 6–7, 2020, at the Westin Westminster Hotel, Westminster (Denver), Colorado. However, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, NAHRI had made the difficult and unprecedented decision to cancel the 2020 event. Click here for additional information.
NAHRI is committed to offering the reevnue integrity community the education and networking it needs. We hope you will join us at our Virtual Event this fall.