October 15-16, 2019 | Renaissance Sea World, Orlando, FL
Join us October 15–16, 2019, at the Renaissance Sea World Orlando for the 2019 Revenue Integrity Symposium (RIS). Register now to take advantage of our early bird pricing ($100 off). NAHRI members save an additional $100.
RIS brings together training on Medicare billing and compliance, patient status, revenue integrity, case management, coding, and clinical documentation improvement (CDI), helping attendees ensure compliance and accurate billing and reimbursement across the revenue cycle. Unlike any other, this conference offers a wide range of exciting sessions on critical revenue integrity topics and the chance to learn from and network with trusted industry experts and revenue cycle professionals of all varieties.
Our expert speakers will cover critical topics related to revenue integrity, Medicare compliance, and the revenue cycle in acute care and long-term care settings.
The 2019 agenda is now live! Hear from our keynote speaker, Denise Ryan, in the video below.
Benefits of the 2019 Revenue Integrity Symposium:
- Learn strategies for designing a revenue integrity program, defining leadership, and setting and meeting revenue integrity goals
- Gauge the financial and operational impact of the 2020 OPPS proposed rule
- Discover best practices for maintaining an up-to-date and compliant charge description master and learn to identify charge capture strategies for typical ancillary services
- Get the latest information on external auditors and learn new strategies for dealing with claim denials and appeals
- Develop strategies for enhancing your denials management program, using analytics to strengthen internal audits and defend against external audits
- Gain insight into billing and coding hot topics that may impact your facility’s financial performance, including injections and infusions, claim edits, and patient status
- Return to your facility armed with the tools to enhance revenue integrity and develop strategies for accurately documenting, coding, and billing patient encounters and stays
- Discuss strategies for executing the new PDPM case-mix payment model
- Analyze the role of diagnosis coding with the MDS in the post-acute care setting
6677 Sea Harbor Drive
Orlando, FL 32381
Room rate: $219/night (includes nightly resort fee)
Hotel cut-off date: Friday, September 20, 2019
Toll-Free Reservation Center: 1-407-351-5555 and referring to Event code, HCPro Revenue Integrity Symposium
Reservations URL: https://book.passkey.com/e/49861368
Our resort is just minutes from Walt Disney World® and other attractions for you to discover. RIS 2019 attendees will receive special discounted rates to attend some of the following local attractions. To purchase discounted tickets to the Disney parks, click here or call 407-566-5600 by October 12, 2019. Stay tuned for additional details!
- Magic Kingdom Park®
- Disney's Hollywood Studios®
- Disney's Animal Kingdom®
- Disney Springs®
- Disney's Blizzard Beach® and Disney's Typhoon Lagoon®
- Universal Studios Florida®
- Universal's Islands of Adventure®
- I-Drive 360
- Orlando Premium Outlets Shopping Mall
- Kennedy Space Center
*Park prices are subject to change
Convention Ticket Information for Sea World & Discovery Cove
For SeaWorld Tickets (Convention Group Rate) please click here. Please note, rates change based on dates/availability.
For current ticket pricing, information and to purchase attraction tickets, please call 407-248-7323 for assistance. Make sure to identify yourself as part of RIS at the Renaissance Sea World.
Disney Springs Show Your Badge Program: www.wdwdvm.com/concepts/Disney_Springs_Show_Your_Badge_Offers.pdf
Revenue Integrity Leadership Exchange
The Revenue Integrity Leadership Exchange will be held October 13–14, 2019, at the Renaissance Orlando. Stay tuned for additional details.
The Revenue Integrity Leadership Exchange is an invitation-only event where approximately 25 of the most forward-thinking revenue integrity leaders from across the country network and learn from each other in peer-to-peer roundtable discussions. The program is crafted to allow a small group of peers—managers, supervisors, and directors of revenue integrity working in the hospital setting—the opportunity to share solutions, discuss common challenges, and begin to map a future course at their organizations.
The Revenue Integrity Leadership Exchange is not a conference. There will be no exhibit hall, no committee meetings, and no formal presentations. The National Association of Healthcare Revenue Integrity (NAHRI) and a select group of sponsors support the program, which will be hosted by NAHRI Director Jaclyn Fitzgerald. There is no fee to attend, and we will cover your hotel accommodations and provide all meals if you choose to join us at the Exchange. You are only responsible for travel costs.
The Revenue Integrity Leadership Exchange is co-located with our annual Revenue Integrity Symposium, which will begin at the conclusion of the Exchange.
Please email NAHRI Director Jaclyn Fitzgerald at email@example.com if you would like to be considered for this invitation-only event.
From time to time, NAHRI or its contractors record, photograph, and/or stream the various aspects and activities of the Revenue Integrity Symposium for both archival and promotional purposes. By attending the conference, attendees give NAHRI and its contractors permission to use any attendee’s voice and image in any such archival or promotional recording, photograph, or streaming activity without any compensation or credit to the attendee.