The Revenue Integrity Show: COVID-19 Billing Implications (April 23, 2020)
The Revenue Integrity Show is a bi-weekly podcast presented by the National Association of Healthcare Revenue Integrity (NAHRI). Streaming live every other Thursday at 3 p.m., a recording of The Revenue Integrity Show is later available via SoundCloud, iTunes, Google Play, and Spotify.
Register for free to join us for the live portion of our show. Opt you into all future episodes of The Revenue Integrity Show so you won't forget to join us for the latest revenue integrity news and guidance.
For questions or to become a guest on The Revenue Integrity Show, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional information is forthcoming.
Streaming on the NAHRI Website and SoundCloud Now
Stay Tuned for Additional Streaming Options
April 23 - COVID-19 Billing Implications: The Current Telehealth Landscape
- Billing for hospital outpatient telehealth, hospital-based teletherapies (e.g., physical therapy, occupational therapy), and telehealth for diabetes self-management
- Potential long-term implications of COVID-19 on telehealth
- Jugna Shah, MPH, CHRI, President, Nimitt Consulting Inc. (moderator)
- Valerie Rinkle, MPA, CHRI, Regulatory Specialist, HCPro (guest)
- John D. Settlemyer, MBA, MHA, CPC, Associate VP Revenue Cycle, Carolinas HealthCare System (guest)
- Angela Lynne Simmons, CPA, VP Revenue and Reimbursement, Vanderbilt University Medical Center (guest)
- Jaclyn Fitzgerald, CHRI, Director of NAHRI (host)