Call for speakers: 2023 Revenue Integrity Symposium
Revenue integrity experts, we want to hear from you. NAHRI is currently seeking speakers for the 2023 Revenue Integrity Symposium (RIS), to be held September 18–19, 2023, in Charlotte, North Carolina.
RIS is the premier event for revenue integrity, revenue cycle, and Medicare compliance education and high-level networking. It’s also the perfect opportunity to hone your professional speaking skills and demonstrate your expertise.
For new and experienced speakers, RIS presents an excellent chance to share your insight and experience with your peers.
We’re seeking proposals on a variety of revenue integrity and revenue cycle topics, from analysis of regulations to case studies. Whether you’re breaking down payer rules and regulations into clear, actionable steps or sharing lessons and successful projects from your facility, we want to hear from you.
RIS draws a broad audience representing a range of experience from professionals new to the field to seasoned experts, so don’t hesitate to submit a proposal geared toward a beginner or an advanced audience.
We invite speakers to apply to present on all aspects of revenue integrity, revenue cycle, and Medicare compliance including, but not limited to, the following:
- Maintaining an up-to-date and compliant chargemaster and setting policies for charging for procedures and supplies
- Best practices for reducing payer denials using targeted data analytics
- Current payer audit targets and strategies to protect revenue
- Strategies for complying with payer rules and regulations, such as patient status, price transparency, and more
- Improving a revenue integrity program using analytics, metrics, and key performance indicators
- Efficiently addressing NCCI edits and MUEs
- Strategies for designing and implementing a revenue integrity program, developing workflows, setting goals, and staffing
- Enhancing your revenue integrity career through professional development and leadership skills
- Understanding the impact of patient status and payer regulations
- Developing strategies for accurately documenting, coding, and billing patient encounters and stays
If you don’t see your topic listed here, please write and let us know what expertise you can bring to the podium. Original ideas not included above are welcome.
How to apply
Before applying, please ensure you are prepared with the following:
- Biographical information, including contact information, professional biography, and relevant speaking experience
- Professional headshot
- Contact information for a professional reference
- Educational background information, including institution and area of study
- Presentation information, including an outline or agenda, learning objectives, title, and audience level with rationale
- Co-presenter information, if applicable
The deadline to submit your application is January 15, 2023. Please complete all fields. Leaving the form open for a lengthy period of time may cause it to time out, so it’s advised to draft your submission in a separate document and paste it into the appropriate fields.
Speakers are welcome to submit more than one session but must fill out a separate form for each submission.
NAHRI will waive admission fees for all selected speakers and co-speakers. However, 2023 RIS speakers and co-speakers will be responsible for the cost of their own travel, accommodations, and meals.
The NAHRI Conference Committee will review applications in January 2023, so apply here today!