Deadline extended: 2022 RIS call for speakers
RIS, to be held September 19–20 in Phoenix, Arizona, is the can’t-miss event for revenue integrity, revenue cycle, and Medicare compliance education and high-level networking. It’s also an excellent opportunity to network and hone your public speaking skills.
We’re looking for speakers to present on all aspects of revenue integrity, Medicare compliance, and revenue cycle, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Highlights of IPPS and OPPS updates
- Improving a revenue integrity program using analytics, metrics, and key performance indicators
- Maintaining an up-to-date and compliant chargemaster and setting policies for charging for procedures and supplies
- Best practices for reducing payer denials using targeted data analytics
- Current payer audit targets and strategies to protect revenue
- Strategies for designing and implementing a revenue integrity program, developing workflows, setting goals, and staffing
- Efficiently addressing NCCI edits and MUEs
- Enhancing your revenue integrity career through professional development and leadership skills
- Understanding the impact of patient status and payer regulations
- Developing strategies for accurately documenting, coding, and billing patient encounters and stays
If you don’t see your hot topic listed here, please write and let us know what expertise you can bring to the podium. Original ideas not included above are welcome.
How to apply
Before applying, please ensure you are prepared with the following:
- Biographical information, including contact information, professional biography, and relevant speaking experience
- Professional headshot
- Contact information for a professional reference
- Educational background information, including institution and area of study
- Presentation information, including an outline or agenda, learning objectives, title, and audience level with rationale
- Co-presenter information, if applicable
The deadline to submit your application is Wednesday, January 19. Please complete all fields. Leaving the form open for a lengthy period of time may cause it to time out, so it’s advised to draft your submission in a separate document and paste it into the appropriate fields.
NAHRI will waive admission fees for all selected speakers and co-speakers. However, 2022 RIS speakers and co-speakers will be responsible for the cost of their own travel, accommodations, and meals.
The NAHRI Conference Committee will review applications in January, so apply today!