Note from the associate editor: Last chance to register for NAHRI Virtual Event
There’s still time to register for NAHRI’s biggest event of the year! Revenue Integrity and Reimbursement Strategies: A NAHRI Virtual Event kicks off in less than a week.
From October 6–8, attendees will tune in for three jam-packed days of educational sessions, networking opportunities, and daily moderated Q&A. NAHRI members can gain full access to the event for just $179, while nonmembers can register for $199. If you want to get your entire revenue integrity department involved, NAHRI is offering the following group discount rates:
- 4-10 attendees = each attendee receives 10% discount off retail price
- 11-15 attendees = each attendee receives 15% discount off retail price
- 16-20 attendees = each attendee receives 20% discount off retail price
- 21 or more attendees = each attendee receive 25% discount off retail price
For more information on the group rates, please contact customer service 800-650-6787
A NAHRI Virtual Event offers innumerable benefits to registrants from all corners of the revenue integrity world. The event gives revenue integrity professionals the chance to catch up with industry peers, as well as foster new and important connections with colleagues from other organizations. Of course, the 12 educational sessions will prepare attendees for all the regulatory changes that are impacting revenue integrity professionals today. In addition, many discounts are available during the NAHRI Virtual Event. Attendees can purchase a NAHRI membership for 50% off with an event registration and receive 20% off September and October online bootcamps.
Here are some of the highlights and special features of the upcoming NAHRI Virtual Event:
- Each educational session will be available to attendees in an on-demand format for 60 days following the event. This way, if you have any questions or want a refresher, you can always revisit the on-demand version to enhance your educational experience.
- We know that networking is an extremely important part of any conference. At the NAHRI Virtual Event, we’re putting a strong emphasis on peer-to-peer connections by holding dedicated networking and exhibit hall lunch breaks every day. Grab a coffee and get together with other like-minded professionals to discuss the day’s events. The full daily schedule can be found here under the agenda tab.
- Is this your first virtual event experience? There’s no need to worry about the technology, or about installing software to join. The event is run through one easy-to-use portal, and everything is web-based. Attendees can instantly jump into private video calls, text chat, or screen share sessions that make networking a breeze. In addition, integrated gamification will allow attendees to have fun and win prizes while gaining valuable knowledge.
- A NAHRI Virtual Event offers 10.25 CHRI CEUs to help you maintain your valuable NAHRI credential. Other CEUs available include AAPC, AHIMA, ANCC, ACDIS, and CCB. For more information on the available credits, please see the CE credit tab on the event registration page. NAHRI members can earn additional CHRI CEUs at no additional cost by reading the NAHRI Journal and participating in Quarterly Members-Only Calls.
- The opening day of the event closes with a Virtual Gala, where attendees can join members of the NAHRI Conference Committee for a conversation on virtual hiring and engagement practices.
Don’t forget to register! We look forward to seeing you all next week.