2019 Revenue Integrity Symposium agenda released
The 2019 Revenue Integrity Symposium, held October 15–16 in Orlando, is NAHRI’s premier revenue integrity and revenue cycle networking and education event. A truly unique experience, this conference offers a wide range of exciting sessions on critical revenue integrity topics and the opportunity to learn from and network with trusted industry experts and revenue cycle professionals of all varieties.
Our expert speakers will cover topics essential to revenue integrity, Medicare compliance, and the revenue cycle in acute care and long-term care settings. New for 2019, NAHRI is partnering with the Association for Medicare Billing and Reimbursement (AMBR) for Long-Term Care to offer a track dedicated to the unique billing and reimbursement challenges in that setting.
Highlights of the agenda include:
- Overview of the 2020 OPPS and MPFS proposed rules and the IPPS final rule
- Strategies for chargemaster maintenance
- Tips for effective charge capture and reconciliation
- Revenue integrity program design and management
- Current payer audit targets and strategies to protect revenue
- Best practices for reducing payer denials using targeted data analytics
- Properly addressing National Correct Coding Initiative edits and Medically Unlikely Edits
- Understanding the impact of patient status and navigating payer regulations
- Reimbursement, documentation, and coding strategies for laboratory tests and drug administration
- Impact of value-based reimbursement models on revenue
View the full agenda here. Revenue integrity professionals wishing to earn support from program administrators to attend the 2019 Revenue Integrity Symposium may adapt our justification letter proposal.