Join us at the podium at the 2018 Revenue Integrity Symposium!
The National Association of Healthcare Revenue Integrity (NAHRI) is currently seeking speakers to present at the 2018 Revenue Integrity Symposium, to be held October 16–17, 2018, at the Wigwam Resort just outside of Phoenix in Litchfield Park, Arizona.
Is that special person you or a colleague?
We seek speakers to present on all aspects of revenue integrity, Medicare compliance, case management, and the revenue cycle, including but not limited to the following:
- The latest changes to IPPS and OPPS regulations
- Internal and payer auditing
- Denial management strategies
- Reimbursement models
- Cost reporting
- Chargemaster maintenance and transparency
- The impact of ICD-10 on reimbursement
- The 2-midnight rule, patient status, and medical necessity
- Properly addressing National Correct Coding Initiative (NCCI) edits and Medically Unlikely Edits
- Discharge planning, including recent changes to the Conditions of Participation
- Condition Codes 44 and W2
- Part A to B rebilling
- Separately billable labs
- Comprehensive APCs
- Utilization review and utilization management
- Engaging and appointing physician advisors
- Case management issues that impact revenue cycle
- On-campus versus off-campus provider-based entities and services rendered in these locations
Note: If you don't see your hot topic listed here, please write and let us know what expertise you can bring to the podium! Original ideas not included above are welcomed.
Submission form and deadline
Please click this link: https://app.keysurvey.com/f/1191350/11ae/, complete the form, and submit it to us no later than end of day Friday, March 9, 2018. Please be sure to complete all the fields. Leaving the form open for a lengthy period may cause it to "time out," so you may wish to draft your submission in a separate word document and paste it into the appropriate fields to ensure proper transmission. Speakers are welcome to submit more than one session, but must fill out a separate form for each submission.
HCPro will waive admission fees to the 2018 Revenue Integrity Symposium for all selected speakers and co-speakers. Conference sessions are typically one hour in length and selected presenters will be expected to submit PowerPoint materials at a later date.
We look forward to hearing from you! If you'd like more information or wish to discuss a speaking topic, please email NAHRI Associate Director Jaclyn Fitzgerald at email@example.com and we'll set up a convenient time to speak by phone.