Join us on the podium at the 2019 Revenue Integrity Symposium!
The National Association of Healthcare Revenue Integrity (NAHRI) is currently seeking speakers to present at the 2019 Revenue Integrity Symposium (RIS), to be held October 15–16, 2019, at the Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld in Orlando, Florida.
Is that special person you or a colleague?
We seek speakers to present on all aspects of revenue integrity, Medicare compliance, and the revenue cycle in acute care and long-term care settings, including but not limited to the following:
- Highlights of IPPS and OPPS annual updates
- Strategies for designing a revenue integrity program, defining leadership, and setting and meeting revenue integrity goals
- Maintaining an up-to-date and compliant charge description master and complying with price transparency guidance
- Enhancing revenue integrity and developing strategies for accurately documenting, coding, and billing patient encounters and stays
- Best practices for reducing payer denials using targeted data analytics
- Understanding the impact of patient status and navigating payer regulations
- Properly addressing NCCI edits and MUEs
- Impact of value-based reimbursement models on revenue
- Current payer audit targets and strategies to protect revenue
- The impact of the new PDPM case-mix payment model on billing and reimbursement
- Tips for successfully navigating various consolidated billing categories
- Ensuring billing office compliance when dealing with Medicare Advantage, Medicare as secondary payer, and benefits verification
- The link between ICD-10 coding and the MDS
Note: If you don't see your hot topic listed here, please write and let us know what expertise you can bring to the podium! Original ideas not included above are welcomed.
Submission form and deadline
Please click this link: https://app.keysurvey.com/f/1377589/1409/, complete the form, and submit it to us no later than end of day Friday, February 22, 2019. Please be sure to complete all the fields. Leaving the form open for a lengthy period may cause it to "time out," so you may wish to draft your submission in a separate word document and paste it into the appropriate fields to ensure proper transmission. Speakers are welcome to submit more than one session, but must fill out a separate form for each submission.
NAHRI will waive admission fees to the 2019 Revenue Integrity Symposium for all selected speakers and co-speakers. Conference sessions are typically one hour in length and selected presenters will be expected to submit PowerPoint materials at a later date.
We look forward to hearing from you! If you'd like more information or wish to discuss a speaking topic, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.