Note from the associate editor: Apply for the NAHRI Leadership Council
by Kevin Duffy
The NAHRI Leadership Council, which launches in September, will serve as a critical sounding board for revenue integrity leaders who seek to stay up to date with current trends in hospital reimbursement while blazing new paths for an ever-evolving industry.
The Council will offer a mix of focused research reports, customized analysis, and peer-to-peer networking to help revenue integrity leaders remain ahead of the curve.
NAHRI is currently seeking members for the Council. Members will be selected through an application process that analyzes background and experience and considers the applicant’s commitment to thoughtfully respond to industry surveys. In exchange for their participation, members gain access to an exclusive online community, monthly e-newsletters, and quarterly virtual networking calls dedicated to sharing leadership insights, resources, and best practices.
Council membership benefits include:
- Make your mark on the revenue integrity and revenue cycle communities by sharing valuable insight in high-level industry surveys that are designed with the help of you and your peers
- Gain early access to research findings that can help shape the future of the industry
- Share your knowledge and expertise by contributing to research reports and custom content
- Network with fellow leaders from across the country in an exclusive online community where you can expand your professional reach and learn new skills
- Engage in advanced discussions with fellow leaders during quarterly Council calls where you will have the opportunity to learn from peers while also showcasing your own innovative strategies
- Take advantage of exclusive discounts on NAHRI membership and association offerings
- Be the first to secure invitations to elite leadership offerings, such as the Revenue Integrity and Revenue Cycle Leadership Exchanges
All eligible revenue integrity leaders and revenue cycle leaders are encouraged to apply for membership. The application can be accessed by clicking here or pasting the URL www.surveymonkey.com/r/BTTDSX5 into your browser. Applications must be completed by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Monday, August 3. Applications will be evaluated on a rolling basis, so all interested parties are encouraged to act fast to get priority consideration.
All applicants will receive notice regarding the decision from the NAHRI Leadership Council selection committee. This notice will be provided via email on a rolling basis but no later than August 10, 2020. Applicants who are accepted to the Council will be asked to complete an acceptance survey to attest that they are able to meet minimum participation requirements for the membership term of September 2020 through August 2021.
Members will be considered in good standing if they participate in 75% of networking calls, surveys, and research reports.
For additional information on eligibility and participation as well as application instructions, visit our NAHRI Leadership Council website.