What to do in your downtime at the 2022 Revenue Integrity Symposium
This year’s Revenue Integrity Symposium (RIS) will be held September 19–20 at the Hilton Phoenix Resort at the Peak in Phoenix, Arizona. The resort is conveniently located near downtown Phoenix and features onsite activities and amenities, offering RIS attendees a range of options for filling their downtime. Whether you’re staying an extra day or looking for ways to spend your evening after the conference, here are a few of our suggestions.
Cap off day one of RIS by attending our networking reception at 5 p.m. It’s an ideal time to make new connections and strengthen old ones as you enjoy light snacks and cocktails and discuss highlights of the day’s sessions.
Explore the resort
Take advantage of the resort’s many amenities including:
- River Ranch Water Park. This family-friendly onsite water park features a waterslide, lazy river, cabana rentals, and a café where you can grab a drink or a bite to eat.
- Prairie Dog Putting Course. Unwind on this 18-hole miniature putting course located at the River Ranch Water Park.
- Tocasierra Spa. Relax after a busy day of attending sessions, networking, and visiting the exhibit hall at the resort’s spa. The Tocasierra Spa offers massages, facials, and other treatments.
- Fitness Centre. Stay energized with a visit to the resort’s full-service gym, featuring cardio and strength training equipment, personal trainers, and fitness classes.
Finish off your day at one of the resort’s restaurants:
- Hole-In-The-Wall BBQ Joint. Indulge in barbecue and comfort foods on an open-air patio with views of the mountains.
- Aunt Chilada’s. Enjoy Southwestern favorites at this unique historic landmark.