The Revenue Integrity Show: COVID-19 for Revenue Integrity (May 7, 2020)
May 7 - COVID-19 for Revenue Integrity: The Perspective of a Physician and an Operations Expert
Featuring NAHRI Advisory Board Members:
- Ronald Hirsch, MD, FACP, CHCQM, CHRI, Vice President, R1 Physician Advisory Services
- Lisa Kanivetsky, BA, CPC, CHRI, Operations Director, Navigant
- Implications of HRSA programs on uninsured and indigent patients with COVID-19
- Application of Modifier -CS
- Use of laboratory and specimen collection codes for COVID-19
- Explanation of clinical aspects of COVID-19 and coding with U07.1
- Discussion of insurance coverage and claims submission for COVID-19
The Revenue Integrity Show is a bi-weekly podcast presented by the National Association of Healthcare Revenue Integrity (NAHRI). Streaming live every other Thursday at 3 p.m., a recording of The Revenue Integrity Show is later available via SoundCloud, iTunes, Google Play, and Spotify.
Register for free to join us for the live portion of our show. Don't forget to register for future episodes of The Revenue Integrity Show so you can get the latest revenue integrity news and guidance every other week.
For questions or to become a guest on The Revenue Integrity Show, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional information is forthcoming.