The Revenue Integrity Show is a bi-weekly podcast presented by the National Association of Healthcare Revenue Integrity (NAHRI). Streaming live every other Thursday at 3 p.m., a recording of The Revenue Integrity Show is later available on the NAHRI website (scroll down for information) and via the following streaming platforms:
Register for free to join us for the live portion of our show. Don't forget to register for future episodes of The Revenue Integrity Show so you can get the latest revenue integrity news and guidance every other week.
For questions or to become a guest on The Revenue Integrity Show, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional information is forthcoming.
Next Live Program: September 24 - Register for Free
Upcoming 2021 E/M Professional Fee Changes
- Review the upcoming 2021 evaluation and management (E/M) professional fee changes
- Challenges/opportunities that providers will need to consider
- How will compliance and revenue integrity need to handle these changes
- Dr. Ven Mothkur, MD, MSc, co-found and principal of Revenire Health
- Dr. Neil Ramani, MD, CCDS, healthcare entrepreneur
Note: The Revenue Integrity Show will not air a live episode on October 8. Instead, we invite you to join us for a special edition episode October 6 exclusively for attendees of Revenue Integrity and Reimbursement Strategies: A NAHRI Virtual Event. Regularly scheduled live episodes will resume October 22.
Past Shows - See Top of Page for Streaming Platform Options or Click the Links Below for Streaming through the NAHRI Website