Letter from the director
We are pleased to announce that we have officially launched the National Association of Healthcare Revenue Integrity (NAHRI), a new professional association serving the healthcare revenue integrity community. The NAHRI website (www.nahri.org) will be your go-to resource for the resources, networking, and education needed to foster this growing profession.
For being a loyal Revenue Integrity Insider subscriber, we would like to invite you to become a NAHRI charter member and save 20% off your membership. By becoming a charter member, you gain access to a vast body of revenue cycle knowledge, high-quality training programs, the latest tools and tactics, exposure to leading-edge thinking, and opportunities to interact with your peers. Charter members receive an exclusive NAHRI welcome kit that includes your NAHRI membership card, a journal embossed with our logo, a copy of the Revenue Integrity Handbook written by NAHRI board member Elizabeth Lamkin, MHA, ACHE, and a reference guide to your membership benefits. New memberships kits are limited, so consider joining today.
- NAHRI membership benefits include: Advocacy and leadership from the NAHRI Advisory Board
- Bi-Weekly tips, news, and strategies in our e-newsletter, Revenue Integrity Insider
- In-depth news, analysis, and regulatory information, case studies on building successful programs, and membership profiles in our quarterly journal, the NAHRI Journal
- An opportunity to network with peers and colleagues in the NAHRI Forum
- Access to live and archived quarterly conference calls, hour-long networking discussions and more
- Helpful tools accessed in our electronic Resource Library, including sample queries, policies, and tools
- Access to the Revenue Cycle Career Center
- Discounts to the annual Revenue Integrity Symposium, certification (coming soon!), and HCPro boot camps
I speak for the NAHRI Advisory Board when I say we all have visions of amazing strides we can make together in the industry. Now is the time. I look forward to you joining our growing community of revenue integrity professionals.
Andrea Kraynak, CPC Director, NAHRI