Revenue Integrity Symposium countdown!
Wednesday, October 18, 2017
We have just five days left until the Revenue Integrity Symposium in Franklin, Tennessee! Here are five things to bring with you to the conference:
- Your smartphone or tablet. Did you know all of the conference materials are available via an app? You can review the agenda, follow along with materials, and connect with peers all in the palm of your hand.
- Questions! Write down your list of revenue integrity questions so you can ask them during sessions or networking events.
- Business cards. As you go from session to session, there will be plenty of time to get to know colleagues who work in your career field. What better way to keep in touch after the conference than to exchange email addresses?
- Ideas. Have you developed a great way to handle a revenue cycle process or common revenue integrity task? Do you have thoughts on next steps for NAHRI? Don’t just bring your ideas—share them!
- Notebook. Keep track of the ideas and knowledge you gain by jotting down what you learn. This way, you’ll have notes to share with your colleagues when you get back from the conference.
For more information on the Revenue Integrity Symposium, view the agenda.