Mercy Health’s 3-Year Journey to Revenue Integrity Excellence
What does it take to bring revenue integrity from a vision to a standard way of operating inside a large, complex healthcare organization? Join this webinar to learn how one innovative revenue integrity leader, Carl Swart from Mercy Health, orchestrated a series of changes over 3 years to transform Mercy Health from a silo’d set of functions – physicians, compliance, IT and revenue cycle – into an efficient, well-integrated team that works collaboratively to diagnose issues, implement improvements and identify trends using a data-driven approach to optimizing their revenue cycle and compliance processes.
Join co-presenter Vasilios Nassiopoulos, VP of Client Advocacy for Hayes, for an interactive discussion with Carl Swart, Market Vice President, Physician Revenue Cycle for Mercy Health, to learn how Mercy approached their revenue integrity goals and the resulting improvements that followed:
- Leveraging Hierarchical Condition Categories (HCC) and Risk Adjustment Payment System (RAPS) as drivers for change
- The impact of bringing physicians, practice managers and coders together to conduct pre- and post- visit chart reviews
- Using Annual Wellness Visit (AWV) rates and other metrics to develop a baseline and drive improvements
- Establishing a partnership with IT to extract timely, actionable data and reports for the revenue cycle team
- Putting the right technology and analytics in place to support the revenue integrity vision
Register now for an informative, real-world case study that will provide a wealth of actionable ideas and best practices that you can leverage within your organization.
Date: Thursday, June 07, 2018
Time: 02:00 PM EDT
Duration: 1 hour
Brought to you by: