May 21 - Advocacy Opportunities Now: Reviewing and Commenting on COVID-19 Rules and the IPPS Proposed Rule
- Terri Rinker, MT (ASCP), MHA, CHRI, Revenue Cycle Director, Community Hospital Anderson
- John D. Settlemyer, MBA, MHA, CPC, CHRI, Associate VP Revenue Cycle, Atrium Health
- Jugna Shah, MPH, CHRI, President, Nimitt Consulting Inc.
- Denise Williams, COC, CHRI, Senior VP, Revenue Integrity Services, REVANT Solutions
- Members of the NAHRI Professional Advocacy Committee and NAHRI Advisory Board discuss the top points related to COVID-19 rules and the 2021 IPPS proposed rule and offer guidance on submitting comments to CMS. Several rules are open for comment right now and there is no better time than the present to get tips for commenting.