Happy holidays from NAHRI
In observance of the holidays, the NAHRI office is closed December 23–January 3 and will reopen Tuesday, January 4. This week, NAHRI is taking time to catch up.
NAHRI was busy over the past 12 months. In between a flurry of virtual educational events and networking opportunities, we kept revenue integrity professionals in the know with news, case studies, and tools to get the job done. Let’s take a look at some of the highlights you might have missed.
NAHRI’s top five revenue integrity resources:
- 2020 Revenue integrity salary survey report
- Charge capture reconciliation policy
- NAHRI recommended revenue integrity job descriptions
- NAHRI Research Report: The Crucial Role of Technology and Provider Engagement in Reducing Denials
- Sample revenue integrity department structure
NAHRI’s top five articles:
- 2022 MPFS final rule revamps split/shared visit billing, expands telehealth
- High-cost novel cell and gene therapies: The time for action is now!
- How Duke Health structures a dynamic revenue integrity department
- Line item removal of cardiac implants: Revenue integrity’s next challenge
- Q&A: Determining revenue code for COVID-19 monoclonal antibody infusion
So, what’s next for NAHRI? Over the final months of this year, we’ve worked hard to ensure your needs for revenue integrity education and networking will continue to be met in 2022. Here’s a peek at some of the projects and opportunities waiting for you:
- Join the next wave of revenue integrity leaders by applying to the NAHRI Leadership Council
- Throw your hat into the ring and apply to present at the 2022 Revenue Integrity Symposium
- Create your 2022 education plan with our conferences and virtual events:
- 2022 Revenue Integrity Symposium (September 19–20, 2022, Phoenix, Arizona)
- Mastering Utilization Review and Patient Status: A NAHRI Virtual Event (March 8–9)
- Critical Access Hospital and Rural Health Clinic Reimbursement Virtual Symposium (April 12–13)
- Sign up for our 2022 series of NAHRI Quarterly Calls
Keep an eye out for more opportunities over the coming months.
In 2022, NAHRI will remain committed to serving the revenue integrity industry. If you have questions, suggestions, or tips, we’d love to hear from you. Contact NAHRI at email@example.com or Director Nicole Votta at firstname.lastname@example.org.